Published by the American Herald on 02-28-2021
INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL PUBLIC NOTICE
Affidavit of Fact
COMES NOW, KIRK EDWIN JENSEN, PMA, hereinafter “Affiant”, being of lawful age, qualified and competent to testify and having firsthand knowledge of the following facts, do hereby declare that the facts stated herein are true, correct and not misleading:
- Affiant is an affirmed American National and holds the office of General Postmaster for The United States of America.
- Affiant carries credentials to reflect that fact in the form of a passport, national drivers license and international driving permit issued through the office of The Department of Motor Vehicles for Government of The United States of America.
- On the 309th day in the year of Yahweh, six thousand and twenty two, translated as the 21st day of January in the two thousand and twenty first year of the new covenant in Yahushua’s name, Executive Order-337A59C was signed by the office of the President for the Government of The United States of America stating that all mask mandates are canceled.
- Affiant has a medical condition that prevents the wearing of a mask in any space, public or private.
- Affiant had paid a bus fare to travel on Greyhound Bus, dba FirstGroup, Inc. hereinafter “Greyhound” on or about the 324th day in the year of Yahweh, six thousand and twenty two, translated as the 5th day of February, 2021 and had arrived at a refuel point in Kansas City, Missouri on or about 1:00 pm the next day for a period of about 20 minutes.
- Affiant had not worn mask at all up to this point and upon exiting the bus at the refueling point, a masked Greyhound employee standing within a few feet of affiant came within 6 feet of affiant and loudly ordered affiant to put on a mask. Affiant informed employee of medical condition of affiant to which employee disregarded and further did threaten with pain compliance that if affiant went inside building without a mask that affiant would never get back on bus to complete journey and would remain outside.
- The outside temperature was about 25 degrees farenheit.
- Affiant went over to smoking section outside building to wait to reboard bus wearing only a light jacket.
- Upon reboarding call affiant went back over to get in line to board bus and again the same Greyhound employee threatened a second time the affiant with pain compliance and handed affiant a mask which affiant wore just to board bus and promptly removed after boarding bus.
- It is further noted that at each point along the journey, the bus driver and all Greyhound employees would repetitively state that masks were to be worn over the nose and mouth at all times on the bus and would state each time that it was a federal law though none would state when or where that law had come into effect.
- It is further noted that affiant witnessed many other passengers along the journey with masks off or down contrary to what Greyhound employees had dictated.
- On or about the same day of the 325th day in the year of Yahweh, six thousand and twenty two, translated as the 6th day of February, 2021 affiant had arrived to transfer to another bus in St. Louis, Missouri. Again, as affiant was exiting bus a masked Greyhound employee was standing outside of bus and loudly ordering all passengers that a mask had to be worn inside of bus station indirectly compelling affiant to put on a mask. Upon entering station, affiant witnessed people eating and drinking with masks off or down in bus station. Affiant promptly went to the deli in the station and ordered food and drink and sat down having taken mask off to consume food.
- As affiant sat consuming food, armed Greyhound security personnel circled around affiant and affiant noted that this continued every 15 minutes until affiant entered the line to reboard bus. At no time did affiant stop eating and drinking so as to not have a mask over face to be able to breathe and even while boarding and still eating did affiant hear Greyhound employees ordering the use of masks at all times.
- This same process continued at each stop of eating and drinking until reaching final destination late into the evening on or about the 326th day in the year of Yahweh, six thousand and twenty two, translated as the 7th of February, 2021.
- Upon arrival at destination, because affiant was not wearing mask, as affiant stepped off bus an armed, masked Greyhound employee standing within a few feet of affiant came within 6 feet of affiant and loudly ordered affiant to put on a mask. Affiant informed employee of medical condition of affiant and also how affiant was outside to which employee disregarded and stated that while on Greyhound property that masks had to be worn. Affiant replied to Greyhound employee to hand over affiant’s luggage and affiant would leave the property and not be wearing a mask.
- Affiant left property with luggage in tow.
- Greyhound is practicing medicine without a license.
- Greyhound is also in violation of U.S. HIPPA regulations which is a privacy issue.
- Greyhound by telling affiant where and when to wear a mask is classifying the affiant’s person as sick and carries the classification of illness in public.
- Greyhound has committed a privacy violation because the diagnosis stigmatizes the affiant’s person.
- Greyhound has committed a nefarious act in the form of slavery against affiant’s person.
- The affiant objects to any and all private companies which cause forced association in the form of any executive orders by other private companies.
- Affiant hereby makes a claim against the insurance carrier of Greyhound Bus, dba FirstGroup, Inc. in the amount of 5000 USD or federal reserve notes or equivalent for the violation of all 30 articles of the UDHR or Public Law(s) 101 and Executive Order-337A59C signed by the office of the President for the Government of The United States of America.
Further, affiant sayeth naught.
Autographed at NAC: 850H2 MR7C8 within the metes and bounds and seaward boundaries of The United States of America on this 336th day in the year of Yahweh, 6022 (translated date of 17th of Februrary, 2021).
/s/ Kirk Edwin Jensen, trustee/s/
KIRK EDWIN JENSEN, PMA, Affiant LINK